Razorpay Payment Gateway for Charitable Plugin
Charitable plugin add-on
Razorpay is a free Payment Gateway for 5,00,000+ Businesses in India. There is no setup or annual fee. Just pay a transaction free of 1.75% for the transactions. Razorpay accepts Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, EMI, NEFT, and IMPS
Charitable plugin of the WordPress allows non-profits and developers to create powerful fundraising platforms on their own website.
This plugin will help you integrate Razorpay Payment Gateway with the Chartable Plugin without doing any efforts.
Limited-Time Special Offer
Create an account with Rozarpay and enjoy 1.75%.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Charitable v1.6 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- Visit the Charitable settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab
- Click on Razorpay to edit the settings. If you do not see Razorpay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager
- Do sign up, the process will hardly take 10-15 minutes
Sign Up on Razorpay
- During signup, Razorpay will ask your PAN and Bank account details, after filling these details, you will reach Razorpay Dashboard
- On the left-hand side menu, you will see the option “Setting” click on this button
- Choose the API key and generate the API Key
- Copy “Key ID” & “Key Secret” and paste it in the Charitable Razorpay extension setting
- Save the settings and its done
For more details about Razorpay service and details about transactions, you need to access Razorpay dashboard.
Note: Razorpay supports all currency at present. So this module will work with other currency.
- For any issue with the plugin, or if you need help with setup/integration or customisation mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any issue with Razorpay account send an email to https://razorpay.com/support/#request.