CHANGELOG – Company Listing for WP Job Manager
- Fix the warning issue on the backend to save company metadata.
- Confirm compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1
- Fix max company logo width and height.
- Company Single page design change for Logo and company name
- Company Dashboard design improvement
- Remove the license key when click on Deactivate License.
- Fix issue to uninstall Company Listing plugin if WP Job Manager plugin is not activated.
- Fix Company Search filter issue on Company Listings
- Fix category select box design issue on Listing and Directoy shortcode
- On select boxes added select2 js library compatibility.
- Fix error to find file on get_jmcl_template() function.
- Fix Override template issue for content-single-job_listing-company.php template.
- Added new function to get correct file template path
- Updated Readme.txt and Readme.md file and added support documentation and policy links
- Confirm WordPress 5.4.1 compatibility
- Confirm WP Job Manager 1.34.1 compatibility
- Add License notice if License is not activated
- Fix style issue for job tab under Company page
- Fix Company Directory listing design issue
- Remove blank pers before saving into the database
- Fix warning issues.
- Add capability to use WP Job Manager frontend.css stylesheet on Company Listing pages
- Add functions to check if $page is has any company listing shortcode
- Change branding name
- Fix: meta box fields are not displaying value
- Fix: UI issues on company listing page
- Remove fields from submit-job-form and move to submit-company-form
- Update submit-company-form
- Add missing company datas to single company post page
- Remove unnecessary scripts
- Add option to filter companies by featured in list table
- Remove linkedin import feature
- Remove option to make the company name field to text field
- Add filters to modify company select field
- Load select2 scripts only when needed
- Fix – preview company then press edit erases the company data
- Fix design issues on company preview page
- Set default user role to ‘company’ when creating user from the submit company form
- Fix company permalink issue
- Update submitted company email template
- Remove custom fields from wp-admin related to company from job post type
- Updated pot file
- Add filters to modify the columns of companies list table
- Add supports the feature ‘author’ for post type ‘company_listings’
- Fix scroll to bottom issue on plugin settings page
- Add filter to modify company slug, filter available ‘company_listing_post_slug’
- Add option to enable company name field type text
- Add option to show only self companies
- Update readme.txt and added README.md files
- Improve the company submission system
- Fix company featured image attach issue
- Turn the company name field into searchable field
- Remove ‘Add Company’ link from the company listings table
- Fix localization issue and updated pot file
- Remove company autohide features
- Load minimized version of frontend.css if SCRIPT_DEBUG is enabled
- Update select2 plugin
- Make username field required
- Fix issues on plugin settings page
- Fix wrong constant name issue
- Add missing jquery-tiptip library
- Remove company expire related functionality
- Generate unique slug for company when creating company
- New – Ability to bookmark company when WP Job Manager – Bookmarks plugin is enabled.
- Fix – Installer fail to run on the new install.
- Fix – Various notices/warnings.